padding-5;

Monday, January 19, 2009

ENGAGE EVERYTHING YOU BELIEVE IN (4/4)

In this blogseries I am reflecting on why I race cars. I do this at the beginning of each season to break down the complexity of the answer to the most essential components. This is part 4, the final part.

"When racing..."
Let it be said by the people of my church,

  • "My pastor's racing inspires me to go to new places to meet people I may never have known."
  • "My pastor lives in such a way that engages everything he believes in, and that's how I want to live."
  • "I support my pastor."
I want the people of the race community to say,
  • "Jeff Knight races and lives with integrity."
  • "Jeff Knight helps make racing a better sport in the Northwest."
  • "Jeff Knight is my pastor."
I want my sponsors, fans and those who help me on the team to say,
  • "I am so glad I am involved with racing."
  • "We have a ton of fun being with Jeff and racing."
  • "We won! We won! We won!"
With the 2009 season just weeks away, "Gentlemen, start your engines!!!!!"