padding-5;

Sunday, January 7, 2007

SWEET PICS

My racing family. Thanks Melinda for always letting me chase my dreams, in life, with God and on the track...

June 21, 2008, My first win!!!

My buddy Mike, Never forget you man...

The 2008 T...

Me and my life coach, Shandel Slaten...


My first trophy, 3rd place ASA Northwest Tour...

My first race ever, September 2006...

Submit your own caption...I was thinking, "Hold on Dan, this things is alive..."

Mark helped on Saturday at the track. He gave his life to Christ in March of 08 and has not looked back...this is why we race...

I love it when fans bring cookies to the track, they get to sit in the car...thanks Terry and Susan...
My Crew Chief, Steve Craig. Crew Chief and Driver Communication is essential...

Dan and Will, pre-race prep...

A quiet moment before the race...

Thanks for a great year Noland...

John in action...

Hanging out with Will and Scott...

Race Party...

In the pit...

Great Sponsors...

In the pits...

Night racing...

Flat out on the 5/8's back stretch...


Jeff Knight, Pastor of The Rock Church, entering turn 3 at Evergreen Speedway.


The 70 car under braking..


The 70 car through the center and starting to throttle up for corner exit...