padding-5;

Sunday, January 7, 2007

RACING LINKS

2010 SPONSORS
Snohomish Pie Company
If you you go to Snohomish Pie Company let them know you saw us at the speedway. You buy fresh pie and I get fresh tires. Good deal right there. Really, it is the best place to get a great lunch; soup, homemade bread sandwich, with a pie of pie. Can't beat it. 360.568.3589

Firedown Graphics
Firedown graphics makes the #70 look sweet. Check their website out and order some special stickers, tee shirts of race stuff. Ask for Brent, and tell him Jeff sent you.

Speedway Carstar

Fred at Speedway Carstar handles all our body work and paint. Great team of people there. You'll want to get your paint, body work and details from these people. They are awesome.

JZ Motorsports
Really glad to have John supplying my race car parts. He knows our kind of race car forward and backward and can get pretty much everything I want, quick.

TRACKS I'VE DRIVEN ON

Evergreen Speedway, Monroe, WA
Yakima Speedway, Yakima, WA
Atlanta Motor Speedway, Atlanta, GA
Meridian Speedway, Boise, ID

TRACKS ON MY RADAR
Wenatchee Speedway, Wenatchee, WA
South Sound Speedway, Tenino, WA

NORTHWEST RACING NEWS
Racingwest.com

NORTHWEST SERIES I CAN RUN
NASCAR Whelen All American Series
ASA Northwest Late Model Tour

Q&A: How I fund My Racing
"This team funded by the memory of Joe and Linda Knight."