padding-5;

Thursday, April 23, 2009

A GREAT EXAMPLE OF TRC MUSIC

It is often hard to describe the music in your church. I can remember,w hen I was younger, how I struggled to communicate what it was like. There are a lot of people who base their decision to come to a church on the music. For instance, I grew up around the hymns and such. It was more like a choir and less like a band. Then I was exposed to the church music being played by a band. I think both led me to a place of worship, neither are right or wrong. But, I want to know what I am in store for. Like if I go to another city and visit a church I want to know the music, what to expect.

So use this post here to show people what The Rock Church is like. It's not the best recording, but I think you'll get the point.


True Love from The Rock Church on Vimeo.