padding-5;

Monday, May 12, 2008

LIFE STORY


We received this email last week. Of course I post it here anonymously...

Hi,
I just wanted to say thank you for what you have done. My husband and I came to church on Easter with a friend of ours and we just came this last Sunday again. In only two services we have came to, we have fell in love with the worship service. I absolutely love the music part of it. Also for once in my life out of all of the church services I have gone to I actually feel like I am able to relate to the content of the "sermon" as I know it as. It makes me feel so great to actually have my husband say that he enjoys coming and I don't feel like he is not wanting to be there like I have in the past. There are not enough words to describe how excited I am to come back again and what other things I will be able to learn from and relate my life to. I can not wait to come again because I actually feel like I belong. The blogs that you post I really enjoy reading them because it just helps me feel like I should belong. Well I have probably written enough and taken up enough of your time but I just thought that you and your entire crew deserve a big THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU for making my husband and I feel like we belong! Can't wait to come again! From, A very thankful confused with certain parts of her life woman

I am so thankful for stories like these. What's your story? How did you come to The Rock Church? Throw it out there no matter if it is was this weekend or 22 years ago, people want to know.