padding-5;

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

SUMMER OUTREACHES

At The Rock Church summer outreaches are never very far way. This year, as we move to Regional Reach Teams, TRC is entering a total of 5 community events including Duvall Days, June 2; Sultan Shin Dig, July 7th; Klahayadays, July 21st in Snohomish; Aquafest, July 28th in Lake Stevens; and Monroe Fair Days, August 25th. At every event there will be a team of people Connecting People to Life by giving out an invitation to receive school supplies, touch cards and introducing people to TRC.

So get ready to bring in the school supplies, it is just around the corner!

Here is a card I received just the other day that is worth the read:

Dear Rock Church Congregation,
For the longest time, I have been meaning to thank you for your very generous donation of teacher supplies this year! I purchased basic paper and pens for my students at Staples with your money. My students and I truly appreciate your thoughtfulness and generosity. Thank you so much for thinking of Middle School teachers.
Peace,
Shaerie
Monroe Middle School Teacher