padding-5;

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

BLOGGERS UNITE

Yesterday I heard some great vision out of one our smart business people at The Rock. I am convicted, vision is the critical component to life; no vision, no life! Everyday I have a choice to wake up and say, "Good Lord, it's morning" or "Good morning Lord!" When there is no vision it is easy to slip away from the Life God designed, but when vision is fresh it rolls us out of bed with our feet on the floor ready to pursue what God has for us.

Gabe Graumann, who is an upcoming property manager, developer and smart guy, announced to me that he will soon be starting a blog on financial management. He indicated that for two-years he has been saving content and getting ready for the launch. Gabe is a good communicator and very smart with money. I can't wait for his blog to blast off. We will link it here for certain.