padding-5;

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Psalm 20:07

I always try and find a scripture to help guide my year. This year Psalm 20:07 lit up my world. "Some trust in chariots, others in horses; but we will remember the name of the Lord our God." For me, this is a year to make certain the name of the Lord our God is directing our steps.

I can think of several areas I need to remember in 2007:

Attitude: My attitude is created by God to be one of righteousness, peace and joy.

Character: My character is challenged to bear the fruit of the spirit.

Charisma: My charisma must expect the gifts of the spirit to operate.

Priorities: My priorities include loving people.

Battle: My battles are not flesh and blood, but spiritual battles fought on my knees.

Goals: My goals inspire me to walk in the spirit and no longer fulfill the lust of the flesh.

Message: My message is to proclaim the good news.

Commission: My commission is to be a witness of the resurrection with my whole life.

In every capacity of life I expect the name of the Lord to make the difference!

Enlarge the capacity of our lives this year! Allow each of us to see the great things God is doing in our midst.