padding-5;

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Random Questions

Beginning next week I am starting a new series entitled Random Questions. In this series I will be answering cultural, doctrinal, financial and social questions that are hot on peoples minds. Questions like: How far is too far with my fiancé? Is it right for a Christian to have a face lift? How do I know I am saved for sure? Is the gift of tongues for today?

These questions and many others are not only on our minds, but most people have an opinion already. So, what is God's opinion? Does the Bible really talk about financial management? or business ethics? tattoos? homosexuality?

Pray for me over the next three weeks, this series will be a blast, but it will also be a challenge. May there be a grace like never before at The Rock.

And hey, if you have a question, throw it out here. I'll answer it on-line before I answer it in the service, time permitting of course.