padding-5;

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Pray for ME!

Yesterday I went to one of my favorite restaurants for lunch with our team. Last night I was in need of some serious healing. Food poisoning sucks! Then this morning I had to be at the dentist bright and early for a 2 hour long reconstruction on a tooth I broke. I could use some big time prayer today.

We are getting ready to launch Random Questions this week and the questions are pouring in via the blog and email. Thanks for taking the risk to ask those questions you always wondered the answer to.

How would you answer this question. Two candidates are running for office, both are Christians, each prays for victory knowing there can only be on winner. How does God answer such prayers and is the loser out of the favor with God? I will weigh in on the answer a little later.

Thanks for the prayers...