padding-5;

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I'm Back...

Hmmmmm....October 5th is the last time I posted anything on Knightrous blog. Seems like just yesterday, but in light of the fast paced world I find myself living in I know it's time to get back into blog action.

Welcome back,

You are involved in The Rock Church, and I am your pastor.

OR.

You are in the racing world, and we've met or connected at the track.

OR.

You are stumbling across this blog as the result of searching for something else.

OR.

You are trying to sell me pharmaceuticals I have no need for, I'm young.

Anyway, no matter the connection I have some exciting news coming up that is blog related. For now, I'm going to get back to regular posting about the life, leadership, racing world of Jeff. Thank you for tuning in!