padding-5;

Thursday, April 23, 2009

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN

I wanted to write a short snippet to all those who follow the Knightrous.com. Recently my blog has taken a lower priority on my weekly radar. No doubt, there are countless things to write about, crazy things to report on, but this re prioritization has been unintentional. I have been working hard at creating the margin to get back to blogging regularly, but this temporary hiatus is a "what happens when" moment.

For me a "what happens when" moment is the collateral experiences that take place when "what" happens. For me, this re prioritization happened when I started following my facebook more regularly. Suddenly people were emerging and fb'ing all the time. My quota of Internet nanoseconds is limited, and when I wanted to go to the blog to post something, "what" happened again. There was no time for the blog, no inspiration. It seems that social networking sucks the very life out of me, to the point where I've emailed all my friends, but have nothing left to share! Ok, that's an exaggeration, but considering the other night I had to process 293 emails dating back to February 6th I think you get my drift.

I am re prioritizing my digi-life, or is it the "e-life." Whatever the case may be, blogging something worthwhile is just as important as answering tedious emails and random facebooks. Oh, and don't get me started on twitter. Here is what I've discovered about twitter, there are a 100 posts I have written and deleted cause I'm not sure they are interesting enough.

I'll be back a bit later, got a meeting now.