padding-5;

Monday, March 2, 2009

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS

Another great weekend in the Knightrous.com world!

  • I want to give a big shout out to the video team who put together that short film we used during Sunday service. Very well done. Thank you to our Media Ninja, Ryan Brien, his interns, Cary and Malinda Campbell for starring the film. Very good piece!
  • Also, the sound techs! You guys knocked it out of the park this weekend. You overcame the sub-woofer glitch from a week ago and I thought the sound second service on Sunday was the best ever! Melinda and the team went to a new altitude with worship. Amazing.
  • Thank you to all those who are being faithful in their weekly giving to The Rock Church! You are making a huge difference in the lives of people. We are seeing record numbers of guests and people are making decisions for Christ!
  • Church this Sunday was amazing for me. I felt like I hadn't reached that place of worship in quite some time. I was really ministered to. Thank you.
  • When I left I got a text that said, " Jeff, as I left church today I saw three different married couples in the parking lot. They were holding each other, really connecting and making their marriage first." The message this weekend was on marriage! I know there was restoration for marriages.
  • Did you see The Rock Church NEW website. Check it out.
In other news!
  • My driver, Jeff Gordon, is back! Look out all you Jimmie Johnson fans, there will not be 4 in a row for you. My man will win the Cup!
  • Speaking of racing. Our teams are working hard. First practice is March 14th! That's in two Saturdays, YES!
  • I did a testimonial video for Bickford Ford for television. My dad bought from Bickford and I have bought cars and trucks there since. I really appreciate the values Bickford has. They give back to the community and often help us with our giving projects.
  • My daughter is getting crazy mobile! She can flat out maneuver in a multiplicity of directions. She also loves puppies. Her 1st birthday is 28 days away! We will have a puppy cake made for her!
  • Melinda's birthday is March 11th! Make sure you bombard her blog with comments.