padding-5;

Monday, February 16, 2009

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS

  • I got home last night from a busy weekend to conclude the Daytona 500 on the DVR, and kaput, it rained out. Kind of anticlimactic for such a huge event.
  • Sunday morning revealed, yet again, the talent we have at The Rock Church. The presentation was off the charts with the human video being the high point and biggest ministry moment of the service. Very nice job to everyone involved.
  • We had a special meeting to talk about vision on Sunday night. I was really excited about the crew that turned out. There is a ton of passion for expanding the Kingdom of God in our church.
  • My little girl, Seven Addison, is getting hilarious. She is starting to snuggle a lot more. I love being a dad! Not only that, but she started crawling and scurrying away from me in an attempt to get me to chase her. When I crawl after her she giggles so much I start laughing, which makes her laugh harder and we just crack up.
  • I got to spend Valentine's Day with the most amazingly perfectly crafted woman for me. I love my wife. We rented some movies and had a blast hanging out on Friday night. She even talked me into giving her the candy I got for her Friday instead of Saturday.
  • The race car team is working feverishly to get the cars ready for the season. We are about a month away from testing, so time is getting short.
  • This week is C3. I have not missed this conference in 5 years. I'm still trying to figure out how to make the trip.
  • Some of our kids are getting married in Guam this summer, we are making plans to travel to the wedding.
  • I would really like to have some more snow in the mountains. I've just not rode the snowmobile enough this year.
  • On Saturday night I started reading a book of the Bible. I couldn't put it down. I read the whole thing out loud to Melinda. She fell asleep, but no worries I was jacked up! And no, it wasn't Jude. But I couldn't sleep I got so fired up.
  • Sunday morning I saw a ton of people get some stuff salvaged with the Lord. One person whom I know firsthand needs a salvaged life was in the crowd and I knew they were being ministered to by the Holy Spirit. Very cool.