padding-5;

Friday, November 21, 2008

I'M EXCITED ABOUT

I am super excited about these ten right now...

  1. The weather forecast. Snow, Snow and more Snow in the mountains! Snomobiling is right around the corner.
  2. The Christmas decorations going up in the in grand entry at the church are off the charts cool. Pics forthcoming...
  3. I am excited about the final edition of Random Questions 2 coming up on Sunday morning. These questions are tough, but the answers will benefit your life.
  4. I am taking Melinda and Seven to the Macy's Day Parade..no kidding, we will be there live. It's one of Melinda's childhood dreams. Not to mention our first Thanksgiving with our little girl!
  5. Speaking of Seven, you should see how strong she is getting!!!
  6. Strength. Use your strength--social, financial, emotional, physical, etc.--for service, not status.
  7. I get my Saturday Night Short Track book in the mail tomorrow.
  8. I signed the contract for my first book this week. Manuscript should be finished January 15th. Pray for me and writing...should be exciting for certain.
  9. We've put a lot of substance to our "Feel Good Christmas" series beginning December 7th.
  10. I am excited about challenging every TRCer to invite one person/family to church every week in December. Now is the time to extend your life to others, people are listening.