padding-5;

Friday, July 25, 2008

A QUICK UPDATE

What a WEEK!!!! For those following the 93 Days of Summer Devotionals I will get back to them next week. It's been a crazy week, here are the high and low points.

High Point: I'm a dad, I get to wake up every day and spend time with this new amazing life that lives with Melinda and I.

Low Point: Obviously dealing with the loss of Mike has impacted this week.

High Point: Yesterday we had a final meeting concerning the purchase of our church building and next week I sign the documents for closing.

High Point: In the last couple weeks we have received or had pledged about 130k of the 197k we needed to get the building purchased! With one week to go there is no option but to win and push this thing through. If you want to give, do so now.

Low Point: A family in our church went through a tough night this week.

High Point: I am really proud of how that family has responded to the event that happened to them.

High Point: The car is ready for the Washington 500; we practice in about 3 hours.