padding-5;

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

BIBLE FOCUS: FAITH

The concept of walking on water must be considered…Jesus walked on water…I can walk on water…you're crazy…yeah maybe, but put water in the right atmosphere (frozen) and watch me walk. Getting my life in the right atmosphere enables me to accomplish what otherwise would be impossible…The atmosphere of Faith!

  • Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God. Rom 10:17
  • God has dealt to each one a measure of Faith. Romans 12:3
  • And now abide faith, hope and love…1 Cor 13:13
  • Whatever is not from faith is sin. Rom 14:23
  • Add to your faith virtue, to virtue knowledge. James 5:15
  • Faith without works is dead... James 2:26
  • Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith. Heb 12:2
  • Now faith is the substance…the evidence…Heb 11:1
  • Without faith it is impossible to please Him. Heb 11:6
  • The just shall live by faith…Heb 10:38-39
  • That we may see your face and perfect what is lacking in your faith? 1 The 3:10
  • Faith works through love Gal 5:6
  • Did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? Gal 3:2
  • “I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himslef for me.” Gal 2:20
  • For we walk by faith. 2 Cor 5:7
  • This is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith. 1John 5:4

I use these kinds of verses to set the atmosphere of faith for believing God in all situations!