padding-5;

Thursday, April 3, 2008

START WHERE YOUR AT


I was telling a team of pastors today about Mitosis. I said to them, If you left the 24 hour time frame of Mitosis with one idea that lead your church from mediocrity to momentum would you come?

So I ask those of you who've yet to carve out the time to be at The Rock Church on April 11-12. What if the one idea or element required for total breakthrough is hidden within the 24 hours of the Mitosis conference?

I remember one-time as a young pastor I was at a conference and the lead speaker called my name out for a special something. Guess what? I skipped the first session and stayed at the hotel. When I got there all those who knew me were like, "YOU MISSED IT!" I was bummed.

What's the moral of the story? Don't talk yourself out of the Mitosis conference at The Rock Church just because our church is only 1,000 people big. The Rock Church is like dynamite. It might be smaller than The City Church and the top 100 most innovative churches, but it releases a mighty effective weekend every Sunday.

Why not, make your travel plans today? Seattle in the Spring is pretty nice.