padding-5;

Monday, January 7, 2008

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS

  • C.....HAWKS! C........HAWKS! Playoff football is the best. I almost did not go to the game. I'm so glad I did!!!!
  • I met a couple on Sunday who had a profound testimony. It's been three years since they adopted a child and now the birth mother wants the baby back. On Dec 30th Melinda had said in service, ""Jesus will be your advocate and attorney." This week they were given legal counsel for free to make certain their daughter is NOT taken from their family.
  • I've been thinking about Africa a lot lately. I talked to my friends over there last week and my spirit is stirring to go and do something to Impact Africa with the Good News.
  • RISE UP and STAND FIRM! Psalm 20:08, a scripture for the year.
  • NEW DAY: WORD (Romans) : Prayer (21 Days) : Fasting (7 Days).
  • January 23rd. Fuel this month is going to be a night of ministry. Our staff, elders and support team are praying up so that we can pray over every person in attendance that night. Come expecting to hear from God.
  • Right at this very moment my Golden Retriever named Hollywood is licking my foot, I better go throw the ball now.