padding-5;

Thursday, April 19, 2007

INTERNS TO DC

I want to give a shout out to our Rock Church interns. They are amazing servants and growing in the Lord mightily. Melinda just announced to them today that they are headed on a cross country Road Trip to Washington DC to take part in a week of prayer and behind the scenes tours and experiences at all the major branches of the United States Government.

I've been to DC four times in my life and I can say that on every occasion I was moved by how amazing the city is. The architecture, history and most of all what it represents are breath taking.

Let our interns know how much you appreciate them this week. Give them encouragement, maybe some hugs, or go BIG and give them some money. They serve the vision of TRC endlessly and are amazing young men and women.