padding-5;

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

GOD MOMENTS

I have been caught smack dab in, what I call, God moments. You know, those times when God nudges you to go for it. Maybe it is believing His Word for the first time, praying a God-sized prayer or inviting someone to church. I have been praying for God moments for those connected to TRC this week. My prayer, "May an attitude of boldness come upon every TRCer."

Here is the scripture that guided my prayer this morning: Acts 9:22, "But Saul increased all the more in strength..." Guess what? We don't have to be professional Christians. Saul is fresh out of his salvation experience just after serving time on the street called "Straight" and these are Saul's early God moments.

Go for it this week, don't hold anything back. Even if you've asked a friend to church before go ahead, ask again.

Pray God-sized prayers!

Easter Services:
Sunday: 9:00 am; 10:30 am; Noon!
Saturday Night: TVM and College