padding-5;

Friday, March 16, 2007

MITOSIS Night #2

Again, another great service! John Bevere broke it off in a big way and preached a great message. I was motivated, inspired, captivated and turned on to some new areas with God. Bottom line, my eternal perspective is overflowing right now. Conferences take you to new level, Sunday church keeps you there! I am stoked for Sunday.

The highlight of tonight was the worship set. Opened with a drum line,followed by a prayer video with multiple ages and people praying to God (reflective and powerful), then Todd Agnew, Grace Like Rain; then David Crowder, Come and Listen with multiple video testimonies of lives changed at the Rock; then United Live, Mighty to Save.

There is something in scripture called "high praise." We were there. We had numerous phone calls, emails, and voice mails that said, "That was the best worship I have ever experienced in my life!"

That is what it is about my friends. Mitosis: Multiplication! The place was packed tonight, the entire event was a blessing and will go down in history as a world changer.

Make no mistake, Monroe is 16,000 people, there are 25,000 in a five mile radius and a river dividing the majority of our county from our valley. I have searched, and what is happening in Monroe is like nothing I have seen nation wide. I am humbled by the presence and power of God at TRC. We had over 300 adults a night at the conference and will have over 850 this weekend! The cool thing is there are other churches in our town experiencing the same grace for growth. God is blessing Monroe, WA; Something is happening!