padding-5;

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Less than 10 HOURS

That's right, years of vision and months of planning. Mitosis: A Conference about Multiplication, is ready to go off in less than 10 hours. The atmosphere at the church is heightened with the reality of today and tomorrow. Last night the band was rehearsing, graphics teams were finishing final touches and admin teams were assembling all the moving parts. I am very fired up about tonight.

One thing I know about every event we have done, "The true purpose is seldom revealed until after the event is complete." Many times I have prayed diligently and made plans only to have the Lord surprise me with a completely different agenda. Seldom is His full purpose revealed at the beginning. I think that is the beauty of doing things for God. We do our best to honor God with our effort, and then He comes along and makes our plans so much more. "A man plans his ways, but the Lord directs his steps."

For nearly3 years we have been praying diligently and for 6 months making plans for the next two evenings. I cannot wait to see what will be revealed!

See you tonight at 6:30. Don't be a second late or you will miss something spectacular! And oh yeah, if you are not registered, but have that I'm-missing-out feeling in the pit of your stomach, come anyway. You can register at the door!