padding-5;

Thursday, March 1, 2007

Knightrous at Atlanta Motor Speedway

Today was the travel day! We flew into a blizzard in Minneapolis, then over tornadoes in Alabama to land in Georgia. I am stoked to be here. There is left over moisture on the ground at 1:30 am est. from today's rain, but it will be dry in the morning. Temps in the mid 60's.

Tomorrow I check into the infield center at the track at 8am. I am spending one-day at Buck Baker's racing school. I will be driving a stock car at Atlanta Motor Speedway learning car control, line selection and so much more. By the end of the day I will be doing race pace laps and passing cars!

I know, I better get some zzz's, but who can sleep now?

I was thinking, I have never played a baseball game on a Major league field, I have never played football in an NFL stadium, I have never practiced on an NBA court, I have never rode a lap on a Stadium Supercross track, but tomorrow I will be turning hot laps at a Nextel Cup Race facility, where the pros will be racing in a few weeks. Now that is cool.

I will give you the play by play tomorrow as best I can!