padding-5;

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Good Friends

Tonight Melinda and I went to dinner with some friends. PF Changs, YES! PF Changs is my favorite restaurant and Chang's Spicy chicken is my favorite meal, but there has to be chicken lettuce wraps to start the whole experience!

I was thinking how important it is to have friends. Having people to laugh, tell stories and share life with is not only a necessity but a requirement. I just don't think a person can truly find sustained happiness without friendship.

The cool thing about following Christ is that He is our friend and even though He is all we ever need, we don't have to stop there. We can develop friendship. The truth is, everyone has somebody, so instead of sitting there call them. Tell them how important they are and that your life is better because they love you.

Do it now before something else comes up...