padding-5;

Sunday, January 14, 2007

My Seahawks

I have been a Seahawks fan since I was a boy, and this season was a challenging one for the boys in blue and green. They just never got it going lilke they are capable of. Well, there is next year.

As I watched the general, M. Holmgren, on the post game interview talking about the, "finality, win or go home" of the playoffs, I couldn't help but think about the finality of every weekend.

There may be one person who navigates their way to Christ or there may be someone who never returns again. Talk about finality. The Seahawks will play again next summer, but the work of the ministry never ceases.

How important is every weekend? I would submit that every weekend is the playoffs, the stakes are high, and we are on the winning side.

Let's get it done in 2007!