padding-5;

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Weekend Reflections

Awesome day today at church...some high points.

I looked out before 1st service. There were so many people gearing up
to serve. Ushers, greeters, presenters, baristas-- all happy people
were getting it done. It really is an amazing blessing to pastor The
Rock Church. Note to self: if I find myself sitting around before
church I better find someone to serve unless I look out of place.

Mark Ramsey's message was epic, there is treasure in the house. I
loved reading so many peoples thoughts on Facebook afterward. I
really appreciate Mark's ministry.

Enjoyed the worship team passion today. It's awesome to watch these
instruments serve the Lord with their everything.

It is so cool for me to see race car drivers at church every weekend,
even when they get home so late from the track.

I got to hear a story about a catholic who became atheist and found
Jesus at The Rock Church! Those stories never get old. The church works.

Did you see my daughter? Yes, she had caffeine for the 1st time
yesterday. I think it will be the last time! She was running fast.

I am really pumped about the next series, Raising Royalty. If you are
a parent/grandparent or a single person who's ready to impact the
world this series could be the most important for your purpose.

Finally, Josh 24:15, "As for me and my house we will serve the Lord."
Join the Heart for the House revolution at TRC where hundreds are
taking it up to a new level.

Sent from my iPhone