padding-5;

Friday, February 5, 2010


WOW, ten years! Who knew it could go by so quickly. I've got some big stuff going on this year; 10 years as Lead Pastor of The Rock Church and I turn forty on July 8th!!!! Holy Smokes.

Tonight, 7pm we are getting our party on at TRC. There will be all kinds of cool stuff going on, but more importantly, I want to honor those people who have Served so faithfully with a special gift. You don't want to miss it, because if you do, you'll be bumming. So if you did something cool at The Rock Church in 2009, be here tonight to celebrate you, and the fact that ten years has come and gone. Pretty sweet.

Saturday night at 5pm, the Gala Event. This is where we are laying the smack down. I'm going to be talking vision for the future a bit, but mostly we are just going to have fun with what has been an amazing ten years. I would love to tell tons of stories, laugh a lot and pretty much say "hi" to every person that shows up. Tickets are required and as I write this, there are a few remaining, so give the office a call, you might get in last second.

Finally, I'm so proud, in a godly way of course, of The Rock Church, what these people have been able to do is incredible. Thanks for the memories trc'ers. It's a great adventure, and getting better every year.