padding-5;

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I'M BACK...

After taking a week away from the blogosphere I decided to return. You might be wondering where we went. Melinda, Seven and I went to the Big Island of Hawaii. It was great fun and we got to spend some time with good friends, and meet others.

We attended some seminars and conference meetings down there. I was really refreshed and got some new perspectives on this great big thing called vision. One of the biggest statements that resonated with me was this, "Whatever you call something, that is what it is to you."

Now that might not be a big statement for you, but I want you to think about it today. That statement has huge implications and it definitely put my words in check as I go about my daily life. I am not so quick to label things, people and ideas.

Imagine if God gave you a revolutionary idea today and you simply labeled it impossible; it would be impossible. But if you labeled it vision, it would be vision to you.

Imagine if your friend gave you a gift you already had and you labeled it unimportant; it would be unimportant to you. But if you labeled it considerate, that is exactly what that person and their gift would be to you.

WHATEVER YOU CALL SOMETHING, THAT IS WHAT IT IS TO YOU. Think about that today.

Anyway, it's good to be back and I will get some posts going this week.