padding-5;

Monday, November 17, 2008

RANDOM QUESTIONS 2 (RQ2)

The final week, November 23, is the final week of Random Questions. With the elections just passed and all of us getting ready for the holidays I thought we'd end this series with a bang.

Here is the list of questions.

10:00AM

  1. If we are to Honor those in authority over us, a.k.a. "civil government", then is "civil disobedience" a sin?
  2. Does God still heal today, how do I respond when the one I'm praying for is not healed?
  3. Is fighting for sport a sin, aka. UFC?
  4. Should my son fight back when a bully hits him?
11:30
  1. Is prosperity preaching heresy?
  2. Is "free will" even possible when God exists?
  3. Is Killing in War, a sin?
Bring your phone because I'll be taking a live question. At the end of this message I'll be ready to get onto the Christmas series for certain!!!