padding-5;

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

RANDOM QUESTIONS 2 (RQ2)

Beginning November 2nd, Random Questions 2. Although I am always excited about new series I have to admit the "anonymous" platform we created to ask questions has been, I'll say, "alarming" in contrast with the first time we did Random Questions. In RQ1 we had people email questions, and I think it helped moderate itself, but with this new format we have had to bring moderators to the RQ2 site to help keep the content somewhat PG. On one hand the anonymity helped people ask super big gnarly questions, on the other hand some of those questions were just plain...unique?

With that said, here are the questions for week 1.

  1. Why don't most churches observe Saturday as the Sabbath?
  2. Is working on Sunday a sin?
  3. Is being "slain in the spirit" biblical?
  4. If someone gives me a personal prophecy should it be confirmed?
  5. How can I trust the Bible?
  6. When is it OK to get a divorce?
  7. Is it true that if a child dies, they without question, enter Heaven?
  8. What does the "fear of the Lord" look like in today's society?
We will mix in some random others, and there will be a live poll question that I will take on the fly. So get a friend fired up about being at church on for Random Questions 2 beginning November 2nd and going all month.