padding-5;

Thursday, August 28, 2008

MY SUMMER IN PICS

Family: My sister looks fabulous, and I am so proud of these two.

Being a dad: Wow! Those eyes are irresistible.

Church: What a summer it's been. I'm so godly proud of this amazing group of people! I'll never forget 8.8.08 when our building became ours...

Sharing Life with Interns: Mentoring young people is one of my favorite things.

Spending time with other Pastors: We had a great retreat at Suncadia Lodge this year.

Staff: I don't know what Travis is doing here, but I know it's changing our region. Our staff is an absolute blast to do ministry with.

Official: On June 30th, it was official.

Friends: One can't succeed in life or racing alone. Thanks friends.

River Rafting: One raft, 5 of 6 beginners. What a day!

Bible: Pretty much the only book I read this summer.

Birthday: My b-day is July 8th. That man and I have been at each others birthday parties since we were in the 6th grade.

Crescent Bar: Good friends took us on some fun weekends this summer.

Melinda: I'd never make it through the summer without my All American.

Seven Addison Knight: "I'm getting strong dad."

70: Wide open down the back stretch of the 5/8's mile at Evergreen Speedway, adrenaline, adrenaline, adrenaline...that's what I'm talking about. I'll never forget honoring Mike this night.