padding-5;

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

RELAX

I am a firm believer that Growth happens when God blesses hard work. Everything in my life God has blessed has included hard work on my end. Our staffers have come off the most intense 90 days we've ever had. Since Christmas there has not been a break, but not only that, we've had several major events, services and etc.

So after our debrief with Tony Morgan we had a key taking ceremony. Everyone turned in their keys and are not allowed to go to the office. We are back Thursday morning, but The Rock Church Staffers deserve some R&R, they've been burning it at both ends for months.

So, what will I do? Today was spent repairing the race car. Tomorrow will also include the same, until I'm done, and then I am going RELAX with Melinda and Seven.

This weekend concludes the I heart Series. I am fired up about our church. We are also racing on Saturday night, so check that out if you can.