padding-5;

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

COMMITMENT REQUIRES YOU (2/2)

At The Rock Church I try and challenge people to commit to something for God often. In our culture there are so many things competing for people’s commitment that I see a lot of well meaning Christians serving every cause, but Jesus Christ.

Yes, I ask for a time commitment because the next generation needs motivated, busy, well educated, passionate--did I mention busy--people carving out time for them so they can know the true principles of this life. Churches need people to lead kids to Christ. Teams need coaches. Schools need teachers. Churches need all of it.

Yes, I ask for a money commitment because there are many people enduring difficulty who need practical things like shoes, clothes, and food as well as spiritual food that ONLY the local church can provide.

Yes, I ask for a energy commitment because there are people who are being ushered into a Christ less eternity because we’ve no energy to give that can change their life! Life change takes energy.

Commitment, I’m asking for one this Sunday, if you listen you will hear it. I’m asking right now, if you listen you will hear it.

THANK YOU to all those who work endlessly in making The Rock Church the best it can be!