padding-5;

Friday, February 22, 2008

CREATIVE CHURCH CONFERENCE

It's been a great couple of days. A lot of great worship element ideas. The speakers have been off the chain; consequently, I haven't taken many notes. It seems when I get into a great message I try and take it all in straight up, so I will link to Tony Morgan's Blog, one of our keynote speakers at our Mitosis Conference in April.

DAY ONE, Thursday
Session One, Ed Young, Senior Pastor, Fellowship Church, Dallas, Tx

Session Two, Ed Young, Senior Pastor, Fellowship Church, Dallas, Tx


Session Three, Mac Richard, Senior Pastor, Lake Hills, Austin, Tx

Session Four, Perry Noble, Senior Pastor, New Spring, Anderson, SC


Session Five, Brian Houston, Senior Pastor, Hillsong, Sydney, Australia


I'll get Day Two when it is finished.