padding-5;

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

WHY I BLOG

The Blog is completing its' 4Th full month. It's alive! This will be the 170Th post! Now if you would have asked me if I would have had 170 posts in 120 days I would have told you, "No stinking way!" Nevertheless, we are passing the four month mark, so I threw some ideas on why I blog together:

I blog because I find blogs entertaining, affirming, helpful, confronting and enlightening. Here is my top five blog reads (in order) every time I log on to bloglines: Mark Batterson, Tony Morgan, Perry Noble, Swerve and lifechurch.tv, church marketing sucks!

I blog because of the bloggers at TRC: Melinda Knight, Mike Bull, Ryan Brien, Kristian Gorman, Roger Habich, Kyle Davis, Justin Crouch, I know there are others, but I don't have the links. Michele, Tamara and whoever else is running a blog at TRC go ahead and send me the link in a comment...

I blog because it is a great way to document my journey with Jesus, pastoring, and living life.

I blog because there is something cool, for me, about adding pictures to my journal.

I blog because people, who I may never meet, can be impacted by the story God has given me to live out.

I blog because of the positive feedback. The number one email I have received about knightrous.com is, "Pastor, I feel like I know you so much better through your blog."

I blog because blogging has been a tremendous way for those at TRC to know me better.

I blog because I think I have something worth writing about.

I blog because it's fun.

I blog because when I am feel down someone always picks me up.

I blog because when I am feel up someone always brings me back to reality.

I blog because there are people I would like to know.

I blog because I wasn't a very good writer in school. Blogging gives me practice.

I blog because I believe blogging can change the media.

I blog because people read.

I blog because I love to see who will comment.

I blog because...

These are a few of the reasons, WHY I BLOG. Hope they inspire you to try blogging yourself.