padding-5;

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

MY PASTOR

Melinda and I received a special invitation to Pastor Wendell Smith's commencement where he is being awarded an honorary doctorate from Northwest University. I talked to him on the phone the day he found out the university had decided to give him this honor and I can say with boldness that he deserves this in a big way. Honorary Doctorates are certainly not for free! People give their lives and deserve to be honored for doing so. When a man, like Wendell, devotes his entire life to prayer and the ministry of the word there is no better education. Good for you Pastor. I love ya!

I will continue working toward my Master's, but if there is any University looking to give an honorary doctorate out in about, say, 10 or so years, I'll be ready to receive with gladness:)