padding-5;

Monday, April 30, 2007

MONDAY TESTIMONY

I received an email from a first time guest on Sunday. I love it when we get feedback from people who come to TRC for the first time...

Pastor Jeff,

I am new to the Rock Church and all I can say is WOW! My wife has been trying to get me to go to church ever since I have known her and boy am I glad I went today. Never have I felt so much joy and happiness in my life.

I am not sure if it was the music, people or the over all experience of it all but I feel so good. I came with a skeptical approach but left with the spirit. I just want to thank you for what you have shown me, you gave me direction to a place I hope to stay. Perhaps next time I come I will seek you out and thank you for the goodness that you have gave me.

Cheers,

John

Those of you who contribute to the Sunday Worship experience at TRC have to feel great about what God is doing in the lives of people at TRC. For every 1 testimony that is written there are at least 10 that are not. If we were to have 10 testimony's like this per week? Well that would be 520 in a year! Thank you to all the TRCer's that make our church so special!