padding-5;

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

LIFE CHANGING AT TRC

Today Melinda and I were walking into the gym and a young lady recognized us. She told us she had been coming to TRC for about a month and that her kids just loved it! She was so excited to be a part of The Rock. I was blown away by her next comment when she said, "It has been our best month ever." Her name is Elizabeth; we will definitely be praying for her.

I just love it when God uses The Rock Church to impact people. Here is a quick list of thoughts I had while I was working out...

  • Hearing about Life Change never get old.
  • Our children's leaders win a bunch of souls to Christ each year.
  • People must tell their story's.
  • Taking care of people on Sunday's is a top priority.
What about your story? How did you come to Jesus or find The Rock Church?