padding-5;

Monday, March 19, 2007

Tuesday's Intentional Thoughts

Yesterday Melinda and I were together on our day off and were very reflective about the conference, the weekend service and how well every aspect of the church performed. Each team was hitting on all cylinders; consequently, I gave the team the day off today. Spending some time intentionally thinking today I had some thoughts:

  • Our church matured this weekend.
  • The movie, A Good Year, with Russell Crowe and Ridley Scott is no Gladiator! (Watched it yesterday; how can those guys produce Gladiator together and then this?)
  • There is a lot to learn about someones character at their Myspace.
  • Laughter enhances a worship experience.
  • This vision may fill the Everett Events Center.

I have been studying for school like crazy these two days. I have an exam this weekend, and with the conference last week did not study at all, so I have two weeks crammed into one.