padding-5;

Wednesday, February 7, 2007

FIve Elements of Spring 07 Vision

Spring 2007 is the biggest spring in the history of The Rock Church! I want to encourage each Blogger connected to The Rock not to miss Wednesday nights through the month of Feb.


Each Wednesday night I will be talking about the FIVE most important elements of Connecting People to Life this year! Here they are:

1. Mitosis Conference: Why are we having this conference? Does it impact me? How can I help?

2. Regional Reach Teams: What are RRT's? Should I be involved with RRT's?

3. Wednesday Night Service: I have heard some talk about a change, what is the change?

4. TVM Saturday Nights: Is it true we are adding a college age ministry?

5. Prayer Strategy: How often should I be a part of prayer at the church?

All these questions and more will be addressed tonight and for the next three Wednesday nights. Do not miss these important times for vision casting. Service will start promptly at 7 pm.